- We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected and inform you as such.
- Personal information collected solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Any and all personal information will be subject to CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Law) and you will have ability to unsubscribe or opt out at any time.
- Personal information collected by us will never be sold to a third party or data collection agency
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.